We may collect the following information:
- Name, age, gender, occupational status
- Email address
- Demographic information including nearest town and county
- Demographic information about other members of your household limited to age, gender and occupational status.
- Information collected via questionnaires following video uploads
- Information demonstrated in videos uploaded by contributors
- Other information necessary for the distribution of prizes and/or newsletters.
- Uses of personal information
- The data we collect is intended to fulfil the research questions of academics, social researchers and select corporations.
- We may use data for our own internal records, to contact you with specific enquiries.
- Any third party wishing to have access to your information will not be provided with your name or any contact details for you.
- All third parties will have to prove credentials before being allowed access to only specific sections of the database, which again will never include names or contact details of contributors to the site.
- We require your express permission to share your submissions with other members of the JamJar Story Community. If you give your permission for a video to be shared we reserve the right to redistribute up to 1 minute of your video material in promotional work for JamJar Story only.
Links to External sites
- We will hold your information security and any information passed onto third party researchers will be strictly confined within their organisation. Such third parties will not be able to contact you.
- We maintain consistent with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any links to external sites from JamJar Story do not reflect any control over those sights by JamJar Story, please read their Privacy Policies before use of these sites.